We welcome you to join us in praise, worship, nourishment from the word, and fellowship with one another!
9am – Adult Bible Study – Leader: Jan Eskow
Come and enjoy our new cafe environment as we dig into the Scriptures together.
The coffee is hot and the room is warm and very friendly!
10am – The main Event – Let us lift our voice in praise to him! Be edified by the Word, and touched by the Presence of the Living God. We are currently emphasizing “the Fullness of the Spirit” and how we should and could be what we were supposed to be all along. It is very radical but very much needed in our day of powerlessness and boredom. Consider joining us in this supernatural journey.
- Children’s Church
- Sunday Mornings: Right after the worship time
- Leaders: Marlene Formica & Marjorie Johnson
- Who: KIDS: ages 1 – 10 years old
- To encourage children in worship, praise and ministry on their level while having fun and enjoying one another.
- To provide ministry form the children at their age level, while enabling their parents to more fully participate in the adult event
- Nursery is available when needed
7pm – A very informal time together sharing testimonies, needs, and caring for one another. Then we proceed to discuss some essential Scriptural topic for the edification of the Body.